Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Public Apology

Dear Guitar,

I'm sorry that I momentarily lost my mind and thought that I could pawn you for a little extra cash. People do crazy things in their time of need and I almost just gave you up. Please accept this apology. I'm glad that we can spend more time together and I forgive you for ripping my pinky finger to shreds every time we play. I promise to pay more attention to you if you promise to stay more in tune.

Looking forward to rocking the country,

Okie

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Woah woah WOAH! You almost sold your guitar? Blasphemy! I need to hear your beautiful voice singing some sweet 'Something Corporate' to my ears.....saudades.

Barb said...

You better not get rid of your guitar Ghetto! That's just crazy talk.

Lindsay said...

you should think about giving your guitar a name (or maybe it already has one?)... like how you named your bike... it will be personified so that way you will be less tempted to give her/him up.