December 13th has arrived and that means that I board a plane tonight to Denver, Colorado which will then lead me to a plane that will take me to San Jose, Costa Rica. I would use the word excited, but it doesn't quite equate to what I am feeling right now. This vacation has been a long time coming and I am relieved to be done with school, worried to leave my job in the hands of others, nervous to enter a foreign country, and extremely grateful for the chance to leave!
I must focus on taking it all in stride because school will start again, my co-workers hands are very capable, and Costa Rica is paradise on earth!
My parents just got back from CR yesterday... now it is my turn to explore. Stay tuned for more information on the Costa Rica Adventure, featuring Kathy and Shelly.
If you are interested in travel, check out this website: www.gapadventures.com
Ya me voy, que les vaya bien!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a great time! Can't wait to see pics!! =)
Post a Comment