Angie asked: "Why do you have an "open" sign and why is it in your profile picture?"
Well I guess I can answer this question with a question of my own: why do I do anything that I do?! :) This picture is just me in the middle of more of my antics. I was visiting the Missionary Training Center (MTC) about two years ago. I had just returned from my mission and my good friend Astrid was a week away from reporting for hers. Astrid (who is from OKC) wanted to see the MTC so my companion (Moffitt), Astrid and me hit up Provo and walked around the MTC. This open sign is actually part of a bigger sign that says "the missionary field is open" (or closed, depending on how you flip it). In a nutshell this was me taking a sign at the MTC and turning it into a veritable dating advertisement. It's my profile picture because it was really the only pic I had of myself when I set of Blogger and also because it doesn't show my double chins. Two birds- one stone.
To see other pictures of this day visit the links below:
Closed for business
Three Amigas
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You forgot to mention you're hotness in this picture! =) Sheesh.
Oh, I get it!
Your so funny! Thanks for answering my question.
=)
Post a Comment