Saturday, May 3, 2008

WEHADABABYITSABOY!!

I waited until the Reeves put their pictures up first but can't contain it any more. I am happy to know and love this family, so I am happy to welcome their mini-Cholo into the world. I'm seriously in love with this baby even though he is of no relation. This is the best of both worlds for me- I get to hold and play and laugh and ga-ga... and then I get to give him back. There is an amazing thing that happens when you watch someone that you know and love suddenly turn a page in that metaphorical book o' life. I have watched Ashley as a digger of maroon beets; in Vegas on the dance floor; in Tiger theory discussions; in Logan at the Spectrum, and in countless Buffy sleepovers and mission letters. Now I watch her as she takes on "mother" and I must say, it fits.

Here's to turning pages, to remembering the past, and to bringing others into our future as friends.

Mostly, though, here's to Corgan.





1 comment:

:: ashley :: said...

I LOVE this haha, its true! Every walk of life - you have been there! And now here goes the baby stage... YIKESABEE